Mission statement – our aim is to:
Advance and support adult mental health and recovery
The Trust identifies the two following target groups for their aim and objectives:
1. Adults suffering from mental illness, with a primary focus on those suffering from SMI (Severe Mental Illness).
2. Younger adults including university students in relation to mental health.
The Trust defines ‘adult’ as 18 and over.
1. To support and promote sustainable and inclusive projects that directly help recovery in the target groups.
2. To promote improved mental health including social inclusion.
3. To facilitate research and raise awareness in order to promote mental health.
Please visit our application page or the Charity Commission site for more information.